From Game Logs
This template can be used to show status of one wiki page on another page.
- Name - name of article, should be equal to link in wiki (e.g. The Schema). Required to proper work.
- Description - description of article. Can be any string. It'll be shown to user. If empty or didn't specified - Name used instead of Description.
- Status - status of article:
- auto - this is used by default, means that status determined from last update date of page.
- rip - predefined status. It would be set by auto, if article wasn't updated for 180 days.
- frozen - predefined status. It would be set by auto, if article wasn't updated for 30 days.
- active - predefined status. It would be set by auto, if article was updated in 30 days.
- no - predefined status. Use this, if you don't want to see status string.
- any other string - it'll be shown without change.
- ActiveArticle - page, which will be used to determine auto status. Default is Name.
- DisableCache - disables wiki cache for page.
- false - this is default value. Cache is enabled.
- true - disables cache.