From Game Logs
Male Human Fighter/Eldritch Knight 5
|Str||12||+1||=||12||+5 = +1(mod)+3(prof)+1(RoP)|
|Dex||16||+3||=||15||+1(human)||+4 = +3(mod)+1(RoP)|
|Con||14||+2||=||13||+1(human)||+6 = +2(mod)+3(prof)+1(RoP)|
|Int||14||+2||=||14||+3 = +2(mod)+1(RoP)|
|Wis||10||+0||=||10||+1 = +1(RoP)|
|Cha||8||-2||=||8||-1 = -2(mod)+1(RoP)|
Abilities & Features
- [Background] Inheritance
- [Human] Feat: Pistol Expert: Thanks to extensive practice with the pistol, when you use the Attack action and attack with a one handed weapon, you can use a bonus action to attack with a loaded pistol you are holding.
- [Fighter] Fighting Style: Close Quarters Shooter: You are trained in making ranged attacks at close quarters. When making a ranged attack while you are within 5 feet of a hostile creature, you do not have disadvantage on the attack roll. Your ranged attacks ignore half cover and three-quarters cover against targets within 30 feet of you. Finally, you have a +1 bonus to attack rolls on ranged attacks
- [Fighter] Second Wind
- [Fighter] Action Surge
- [Fighter] Archetype: Eldritch Knight
- [Eldritch Knight] Weapon Bond
- [Eldritch Knight] War Caster: You have practiced casting spells in the midst of combat, learning techniques that grant you the following benefits: 1) You have advantage on Constitution saving throws that you make to maintain your concentration on a spell when you take damage; 2) You can perform the somatic components of spells even when you have weapons or a shield in one or both hands; 3) When a hostile creature’s movement provokes an opportunity attack from you, you can use your reaction to cast a spell at the creature, rather than making an opportunity attack. The spell must have a casting time of 1 action and must target only that creature.
- [Fighter] Extra Attack: you can attack twice, instead of once, whenever you take the Attack action on your turn.
Cantrips: 2 known
- Green-Flame Blade
- Booming Blade
Spells level 1: 4 known, 3 slots
- Absorb Elements
- Fog Cloud
- Magic Missile
|Studded Leather||Light Armor||15 = 12+3(dex)||8|
|Drow Scale Mail||Medium Armor||17 = 14+1+2(dex)||45|
|Longbow||Martial||1d8 piercing||2||Ammunition(150/600), heavy, two-handed|
|Pistol||Martial||1d10 piercing||3||Ammunition(30/90), loading|
|Musket||Martial||1d12 piercing||10||Ammunition(40/120), loading, two-handed|
|Scimitar/Cutlass||Martial||1d6 slashing||3||Finesse, Light|
|Handaxe||Simple||1d6 slashing||2||Light, thrown(20/60)|
|Drow Shortsword||Martial||1d6+1 (+2d6 crit) piercing||2||Finesse, Light|
- Ring of protection (+1 AC, +1 to save throws, requires atunement)
- Studded Leather
- Drow Scale Mail
- Rapier (weapon bonded)
- Artisan Pistol (weapon bonded)
- Pistol (x2)
- Looted pistol
- Handaxe (x2)
- Taveller's outfit
- Leather cloak
- Inheritance: Treasure Map
- "to me boy" memory box
- Father's letter with a glyph of warding
- Assorted sketches by Baeza Sr.
- Bedroll, mess kit, tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, waterskin, grappling hook, Ink, Ink pen, paper (10 sheets), sealing wax, tent.
- 50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side of it.