On The Run
We're assets, Nicholai. Expendible assets... and we've just been expended.
~ Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Another day, another struggle for survival on the mean streets of the sprawl. It’s raining, Lone Star’s running a high-profile “serve and protect” visibility campaign lately, and pickings have been a little lean for you and your team. Occupational hazard, omae — newbies gotta make a rep before they get the good jobs, but they gotta get the good jobs before they can make a rep. Ever heard of Catch-22? Congratulations — you’re living it. You’re awake one night pondering where you’re going to get next month’s soymilk money when a familiar number pops up in the corner of your AR display. Your fixer’s on the line, and that can only mean one thing — a job. Cred. A way to keep the wolves of your back for a couple more weeks — if you survive, that is. “Yeah, I got a job for you,” the Fixer says. “Looks like something you guys should be able to handle. Meet Mr. Johnson at 21:00 at Ininity. The meet’ll be in one of the private conference rooms — tell the elf bartender chica that you’re with the Johnson party and she’ll show you where to go. Oh, and dress like you know what you’re doing, willya?
Karma limit: 750 Рестрикты: Core Rulebook Anniversary edition, Arsenal, Runner's Companion + 1 по выбору.
Нижеуказанное сообщить в приват или джаббер гму. Желающие клевых вещей типа бинденных фокусов, инициаций и другой постген хуеты, могут предоставить ВоТ, про то откуда оно все взялось, обычно именуемый квентой.
- People make acquaintances and friends; we’re hardwired for it. Humans are social animals. Tis is especially true in the shadows, where ofen it is not the power you have, but the power you can borrow, and not who you, are but who you know. Tere’s a story behind each and every one of these relationships. What is the story with your character and her contacts?
- Your character has a specific skill set, a list of Active and Knowledge skills that defne what she knows and her areas of expertise. How did she come to learn those skills, and how did she develop them to those levels?
- Everyone has their limits. People can be dark, but most people’s instinct is to draw the line at certain actions and thoughts, and they keep to their own moral convictions. Is there a moral limit that your character enforces on the jobs she takes, and in what shadow work would she refuse to engage?
- If you have an Awakened or technomancer character, consider your character’s tradition and streams. Even within the major established magical traditions and the recently emerged technomantic streams, there is room for personalization. Ask yourself what drew her to that particular paradigm, how does it effect the way she views the world and her magic, how does it translate into choice of mentor spirit or paragon, and how does it affect the appearance of the spirits or sprites you conjure or compile? (Optional)
- While acceptance and bias vary from place to place, augmentations — be they bio-, cyber-, gene-, or nanoware—are increasingly common and available in the Sixth World. However, persona technological enhancement is rarely cheap, and many implants that runners possess are restricted. How did your character come to have the enhancements she has, how were they paid for, and what motivated the choices she made (if she did make the choices)? (Optional)
- A person’s appearance can say volumes about him. From fashion sense, to the colors he prefers, to the way he walks and speaks. Sometimes, his personality determines his appearance, and, sometimes, the appearance he chooses to present the world effects his personality. What does your character look like, and what inspired his choices?
- Everyone has a name, but a runner’s street name is a representation of his connection to the shadows. Sometimes runners choose their own moniker, but more often it is given to them as a nickname or earned through some (mis)adventure. How did your character come to be known by his street name?(Optional)
Karrol - "These 3 pistols and assault rifle are for self-defence, officer, honest."[игрок - Haart]
Deck - Me troll good. - [игрок - HCMan]
Kane - Carnivorous and proud of it - [игрок - Zuzuzu]
Citizen #XV82 - Last Anime Hero - [игрок - Adamantium]
Chris "Cyph3r10rd" Stevens - I can hack without axe, hear me code - [игрок - wRAR]
Garwat - Лечу от жизни, недорого.[игрок - Kohr-Ah]
Sly "The Cabman" Boots - [игрок - HarleyQueen] Almost there
Bones - Манаболт по фотографии - [игрок - Paragith] (departed)
- TPK is a valid ending.
Homerules & Clarifications
- Hidden Gun Arm Slide и Silencer для Heavy Pistols для нетроллей вместе не работают.
- Yamaha Sakura Fubuki является Machine Pistol
- Sensitive System positive quality is BANNED for Awakenened characters.
- A target within one meter can be difficult to miss; apply a +2 dice pool modifier to the attack. Note that this may be offset by the Attacker in Melee Combat modifier (see p. 141, SR4).
- 2x Charisma bonus points for buying Contacts
- Disregard following sentence in Changes Reference Document: "The Karma cost of increasing Attributes has been raised from (New Rating) x3 to (New Rating) x5".