My functions are diplomacy, translation, manslaughter and calumniation.
|Scimitar of Speed||Attack||1 action||+6+2||1d6+2+3(+2)Dueling fighting style Slashing||Finesse, light|
|Holy Burner||Attack||1 action||+6||2d8+3(+2)Dueling fighting style Fire||Finesse, light|
|Giff Pistol||Attack||1 action||+6||1d8+3 Piercing||Ammunition (range 60/120), light, loading|
| Animal Friendship
Casting Time: 1 action
This spell lets you convince a beast that you mean it no harm. Choose a beast that you can see within range. It must see and hear you. If the beast's Intelligence is 4 or higher, the spell fails. Otherwise, the beast must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw or be charmed by you for the spell's duration. If you or one of your companions harms the target, the spells ends.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, you can affect one additional beast for each slot level above 1st.
|Enchantment||1 action||30 feet||24 hours|
| Cure Wounds
Casting Time: 1 action
A creature you touch regains a number of hit points equal to 1d8 + your spellcasting ability modifier. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the healing increases by 1d8 for each slot level above 1st.
| Disguise Self
Casting Time: 1 action
You make yourself – including your clothing, armor, weapons, and other belongings on your person – look different until the spell ends or until you use your action to dismiss it. You can seem 1 foot shorter or taller and can appear thin, fat, or in between. You can't change your body type, so you must adopt a form that has the same basic arrangement of limbs. Otherwise, the extent of the illusion is up to you.
The changes wrought by this spell fail to hold up to physical inspection. For example, if you use this spell to add a hat to your outfit, objects pass through the hat, and anyone who touches it would feel nothing or would feel your head and hair. If you use this spell to appear thinner than you are, the hand of someone who reaches out to touch you would bump into you while it was seemingly still in midair.
To discern that you are disguised, a creature can use its action to inspect your appearance and must succeed on an Intelligence (Investigation) check against your spell save DC.
|Illusion||1 action||Self||1 hour|
| Hunter's Mark
Casting Time: 1 bonus action
You choose a creature you can see within range and mystically mark it as your quarry. Until the spell ends, you deal an extra 1d6 damage to the target whenever you hit it with a weapon attack, and you have advantage on any Wisdom (Perception) or Wisdom (Survival) check you make to find it. If the target drops to 0 hit points before this spell ends, you can use a bonus action on a subsequent turn of yours to mark a new creature.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 3rd or 4th level, you can maintain your concentration on the spell for up to 8 hours. When you use a spell slot of 5th level or higher, you can maintain your concentration on the spell for up to 24 hours.
|Divination||1 bonus action||90 feet||Concentration, up to 1 hour|
| Action Surge
2nd-level fighter feature
Casting Time: NaN
Starting at 2nd level, you can push yourself beyond your normal limits for a moment. On your turn, you can take one additional action on top of your regular action and a possible bonus action.
Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again. Starting at 17th level, you can use it twice before a rest, but only once on the same turn.
| Second Wind
1st-level fighter feature
Casting Time: 1 bonus action
You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level.
Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
|Fighter feature||1 bonus action||Self||Instantaneous|
|☐||+2||Animal Handling (Wis)|
|☑||+8||Disguise (Cha)||2 [cha] + 2 * 3 [prof] [Integrated Tool]|
|☑||+11||Sleight of Hand (Dex)||3 [dex] + 3 [prof] + 5 [Gloves of Thievery]|
|Scimitar of Speed|
|ΑΣ Docent||0||Embedded, sentient item|
| Scimitar of Speed
Scimitar of Speed
You gain a +2 bonus to Attack and Damage Rolls made with this Magic Weapon. In addition, you can make one Attack with it as a Bonus Action on each of your turns.
|Holy Burner||2||Embedded, weapon|
|Giff Pistol||2||4 (2x2)||Holstered, weapon|
|Giff Pistol Ammunition||Holstered, ammunition|
|Glamoured Warforged Shiftweave||13||Equipped, clothing|
|Pouch||2||2 (2x1)||Equipped, container|
|Calligrapher's supplies||5||Backpack, tool|
|Disguise kit||0||Integrated, tool|
|Gloves of Thievery||Equipped, wondrous item, uncommon|
|Forgery kit||5||Backpack, tool|
|Thieves' tools||1||Pouch, tool|
|Total weight:||40||Equipped 25 lb., in backpack 15 lb.|
- Race: Warforged Envoy
- Background: Charlatan
- Class: Fighter (lvl 2), Rogue (lvl 3), Ranger (lvl 3)
- Armor: all armor [fighter], shields [fighter]
- Weapons: simple weapons [fighter], martial weapons [fighter]
- Tools: disguise kit [envoy], disguise kit → calligrapher's supplies [charlatan], forgery kit [charlatan], thieves' tools [rogue], disguise kit → alchemist's supplies [assassin], poisoner's kit [assassin]
- Saving Throws: Strength [fighter], Constitution [fighter]
- Skills: Persuasion [envoy], Deception [charlatan], Sleight of Hand [charlatan], Athletics [fighter], Perception [fighter], Stealth [rogue], Insight [ranger]
- Languages: Common [warforged], Primordial [envoy], Goblin [ranger], Thieves' Cant [rogue], Gremlin [free]
- Spells: Cure Wounds [ranger], Hunter's Mark [ranger], Animal Friendship [ranger], Disguise Self [gloom stalker]
|STR||9||(-1 / +2)|
|DEX||16||(+3 / +3)||15 + 1 [envoy]|
|CON||14||(+2 / +5)||13 + 1 [warforged]|
|INT||8||(-1 / -1)|
|WIS||14||(+2 / +2)|
|CHA||14||(+2 / +2)||13 + 1 [envoy]|
|HP||65 / 65||(10 + 2) [1st lvl] + 4 * (6 + 2) + 3 * (5 + 2) [rogue lvls]|
Armor Class: 18 = 13 [armor] + 2 [DEX] + 3 [prof]
- Level 1 → Fighter 1
- Features: Fighting Style (Dueling) [fighter], Second Wind [fighter]
- Languages: Common [warforged], Primordial [envoy]
- Level 2 → Rogue 1
- Features: Expertise (Perception, Stealth) [rogue], Sneak Attack (1d6) [rogue], Thieves' Cant [rogue]
- Languages: Thieves' Cant [rogue]
- Level 3 → Ranger 1
- Features: Favored Enemy (Goblinoids) [ranger], Natural Explorer (Underdark) [ranger]
- Languages: Goblin [ranger]
- Level 4 → Ranger 2
- Features: Fighting Style (Two-Weapon Fighting) [ranger], Spellcasting [ranger]
- Spells: Cure Wounds [ranger], Hunter's Mark [ranger]
- Level 5 → Ranger 3
- Features: Primeval Awareness [ranger], Ranger Archetype (Gloom Stalker) [ranger], Gloom Stalker Magic [gloom stalker], Dread Ambusher [gloom stalker], Umbral Sight [gloom stalker]
- Spells: Animal Friendship [ranger], Disguise Self [gloom stalker]
- Level 6 → Rogue 2
- Features: Cunning Action [rogue]
- Level 7 → Rogue 3
- Features: Roguish Archetype (Assassin) [rogue], Sneak Attack (2d6) [rogue], Bonus Proficiencies (Disguise kit → Alchemist's supplies, Poisoner's kit) [assassin], Assassinate [assassin]
- Level 8 → Fighter 2
- Features: Action Surge [fighter]
- Languages: Gremlin [free]
- Level 9 → Fighter 3
- Features: Martial Archetype (Battle Master) [fighter], Combat Superiority (4d8) [battle master], Student of War (Cook's utensils) [battle master]
- Maneuvers: Feinting Attack [battle master], Precision Attack [battle master], Trip Attack
- Level 10 → Rogue 4
- Features: Dexterity +2 [ASI]
- Level 11 → Fighter 4
- Features: Dexterity +2 [ASI]
- Level 12 → Fighter 5
- Features: Extra Attack [fighter]
- Level 13 → Fighter 6
- Features: Dual Wielder [ASI -> Feat]
- Level 14 → Fighter 7
- Features: Martial Archetype feature (Battle Master) [fighter], Combat Superiority (5d8) [battle master], Know Your Enemy [battle master]
- Maneuvers: Disarming Attack, Riposte
- Level 15 → Fighter 8
- Features: Alert [ASI -> Feat]
- Warforged Resilience (WGE 68)
- You were created to have remarkable fortitude, represented by the following benefits.
- You have advantage on saving throws against being poisoned, and you have resistance to poison damage.
- You are immune to disease.
- You don’t need to eat, drink, or breathe.
- You don’t need to sleep and don’t suffer the effects of exhaustion due to lack of rest, and magic can’t put you to sleep.
- Sentry’s Rest (WGE 69)
- When you take a long rest, you must spend at least six hours in an inactive, motionless state, rather than sleeping. In this state, you appear inert, but it doesn’t render you unconscious, and you can see and hear as normal.
- Integrated Protection (WGE 69)
- Your body has builtin defensive layers, which determine your armor class. You gain no benefit from wearing armor, but if you are using a shield, you apply its bonus as normal.
- You can alter your body to enter different defensive modes; each time you finish a long rest, choose one mode to adopt from the Integrated Protection table, provided you meet the mode’s prerequisite.
- Darkwood Core (unarmored): 11 + your Dexterity modifier (add proficiency bonus if proficient with light armor)
- Composite Plating (medium armor): 13 + your Dexterity modifier (maximum of 2) + your proficiency bonus.
- Heavy Plating (heavy armor): 16 + your proficiency bonus; disadvantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks.
- Dread Ambusher (XGE 42)
- At 3rd level, you master the art of the ambush. You can give yourself a bonus to your initiative rolls equal to your Wisdom modifier.
- At the start of your first turn of each combat, your walking speed increases by 10 feet, which lasts until the end of that turn. If you take the Attack action on that turn, you can make one additional weapon attack as part of that action. If that attack hits, the target takes an extra 1d8 damage of the weapons damage type.
- Umbral Sight (XGE 42)
- At 3rd level, you gain darkvision out to a range of 60 feet. If you already have darkvision from your race, its range increases by 30 feet.
- You are also adept at evading creatures that rely on darkvision. While in darkness, you are invisible to any creature that relies on darkvision to see you in that darkness.
- Assassinate (PHB 97)
- Starting at 3rd level, you are at your deadliest when you get the drop on your enemies. Vou have advantage on attack rolls against any creature that hasn't taken a turn in the combat yet. In addition, any hit you score against a creature that is surprised is a criticai hit.
- Cunning Action (PHB 96)
- Starting at 2nd level, your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.
- Sneak Attack (PHB 96)
- Beginning at 1st level, you know how to strike subtly and exploit a foe's distraction. Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon.
- You don't need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn't incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on the attack roll.
- The amount of the extra damage increases as you gain levels in this class, as shown in the Sneak Attack column of the Rogue table.
- (Tiny or amulet-sized) Sentinel Shield (DMG 199)
- Armor (shield), uncommon.