From Game Logs
- Everything is a subject to change, ban, tweak, nerf, boost or ass-fuck at any time, if deemed necessary.
- Action Points [ECS] are on, but work differently. Refer to DM for insturctions.
- Swift actions can be readied and/or simply taken instead of standard actions.
- Initiator Level [ToB] is not advanced by non-martial adept classes, but see Practiced Initiator in Feats section.
- Essentia [MoI] is uninvested daily from all receptacles, but can be reinvested back as normal. Probably more of a clarification than a homerule, but still.
- Multiclass penalty is OFF, favored class racial entries can be disregarded.
- Skilled Half-Elves [UA]: +1 skillpt per level, as human.
- Drow: LA +1, SR equals 5+HD.
- Whisper Gnomes [RoS]: three options are possible:
- LA +1: Change caster lever of spelllikes to 1/2 character level.
- LA +0: Remove additional (high Cha) spelllikes, low-light vision, +2 CON, -2 STR.
- LA +0: Remove additional (high Cha) spelllikes, low-light vision. Change base speed to 20 ft.
- Cleric: Spontaneous cure/inflict casting is possible from high-level slots, using the same Xd8+lvl progression.
- Hexblade: list of bonus feats includes fighter feats along with default options.
- Marshal [MHB]: bonus feat Skillfocus (Diplomacy) is granted on second lvl, not first.
- Sorcerer: gains 4 skillpts per level and Eschew Materials as bonus feat at 1st level.
- Soulknife [XPH]: Change BAB to full (as fighter), add more mindblade enchanments (up to DM).
- Swashbuckler [CW]: since everyone got a Weapon Finesse for free (see Feats), Swashbuckler gains a fighter bonus feat at 1st level.
- Swordsage [ToB]: gains Adaptive Style as bonus feat at 1st level.
- Warlock [CA]: Imbue Item ability works only with spells that are seen live w. successfull spellcraft check.
- Wizard Variant, Conjurer [PHB2]: Abrupt Jaunt is a swift action, not an immediate.
- Abjurant Champion [CM]: BAB changed to 3/4, HD changed to d8.
- Assassin [DMG]: 6 skillpts per level.
- Deepstone Sentinel [ToB]: Change BAB to full (as fighter).
- Dungeon Delver [CV]: Remove from prereqs Alertness, Blind-Fight, craft (stonemasonry). Add to prereqs 10 ranks in spot & listen.
- Invisible Blade [CW]: Remove from prereqs Far Shot, PBS. Add to prereqs BAB +5.
- Ruby Knight Vindicator [ToB]: Divine Impetus can give only one additional swift action in a round.
- Tumble usable only in no armor or in light armor, and with no more than light load.
- Alertness and similar feats grant +3 bonus.
- Arcane Thesis grants only +1 CL to selected spell.
- Armor Specialization [PHB2] transfers armor AC to touch AC, instead of normal bonus
- Combat Casting grants +6 bonus on most cast-related checks.
- Darkstalker works, but with -20 penalty on hide & move silently.
- Law Devotion boni reduced by 2 (+1, +3, +5 instead of +3, +5, +7).
- Leap Attack benefits only first attack in pounce.
- Persist Spell is BANNED.
- Practiced Initiator [NEW]. Req: Martial Lore 4 ranks. Benefit: add +4 to Initiator Level of one of your martial classes, not exceeding HD.
- Primary Contact [City]: doesn't grant skill rank benefit in exceeding of normal HD+3 cap.
- Skillfocus grants +4 bonus
- Supreme Cleave [NEW]. Req: BAB +8, Great Cleave, Cleave, PA, Str 13. Benefit: as Frenzied Berserker class feature.
- Weapon Finesse is a free bonus feat for everyone who needs it.
Spells & Powers
- Alter Self, Polymorph, Shapechange - too much hassle in trying to balance this crap, so BANNED for the sake of simplicity.
- Blasphemy, Holy Word, Word of Chaos, Dictum: all conditions are "will negates".
- Celerity and Greater Celerity [PHB2] is BANNED. Lesser Celerity: casting time is 1 swift action, doesn't daze.
- Divine Insight [SpC] is BANNED.
- Freedom of Movement: instead of autosuccess grants +40 on checks. Range changed to personal.
- Knock: does not autounlock, grants +2/CL (up to 20) on next Open Lock check. Fades after 1 min/CL if not used.
- Overland Flight: grants poor maneuverability.
- Psychic Reformation is BANNED.
- Spell Storing [DMG] weapon special ability activation gotta be declared before attack. Spell is wasted on miss, or if not used in 24 hours.
- Crown of White Raven [ToB] is BANNED along with its' counterparts.